- No need to worry about removing staples or paperclips
- We shred credit cards, CDs, and DVDs in minutes while you wait
- You can bring in as little as a grocery bag to a truckload of material
- No appointment necessary and all destroyed materials are recycled
- We offer on-site document pickup or container placement for your office or home
- Containers are secured with built in locks and hold around 250 pounds of paper
- Containers are placed for free & are picked up within 24 business hours after you call
- No contracts are required
Totes & Bins
Our totes, which are 64 gallon containers, hold roughly 250 lbs of paper, the equivalent of 6 to 7 standard sized banker boxes. There is a slot for easy paper deposit as well as a built in lock which we provide a key for. The 3-wheel system makes for simple mobile access and the lid lifts easily for depositing larger amounts of documents. A full tote is only $55.00 a piece.
A second option is one of our bins, which is a smaller container holding approximately 140 lbs of paper. It also sports a built in lock and slot for trouble free paper deposit and will likewise have a key provided by us. Unlike the totes, this is a stationary unit and is not mobile friendly. Because our bins are a smaller size, they run only $45.00 as opposed to the larger totes.
Document Shredding Price List
- Small Plastic Grocery Bag – $5, Large Paper Grocery Bag – $10
- Standard Banker Box – $15, 2 – $22, 3 – $30, Additional discounts for more!
- Tote (mobile friendly 64-gallon container) – Half Tote $30 | Full Tote $55
- Bin (stationary unit) – $45
- You are welcome to watch your documents being destroyed!